Rivington Hall Barn dates back to the Saxon era and still retains its impressive original beams.
Originally used for Agriculture, the Barn was extended in 1905 by Lord Leverhulme and used as a tea room.
In 1953 Bill & Rhoda Salmon moved into the Hall. The Barns had been empty since World War II and after refurbishment it became a venue for all types of events, and has continued to do so ever since.
The Salmon Family are responsible for everything that happens at Rivington Hall Barn, and maintain a family run ethos who take pride in offering a welcoming and friendly service.
Keep up to date on everything thats happening here at Rivington Hall
Barn. We are active on Facebook and Instagram.